|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
- Oct 28, 2006 - Show Image 0.4.2 with Firefox 2.0 support released!
- Dec 13, 2005 - Show Image 0.4.1 with Firefox 1.5 support released!
- Dec 12, 2005 - Show Image 0.4 with Firefox 1.5 support released!
- Show Image 0.2 released
- Show Image 0.1 released.
Hi! Show Image is just updated to support Firefox 2.0! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! By the way, if you want Show Image to localize to your language, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Show Image is an extension for Mozilla Firefox which enables user to reload a broken image without loading the entire page. This is particularly useful for 56k modem users when there are many images on a page to be loaded. Usually the loading process will time out and the user has no choice but to reload the entire page.
This extension adds an entry 'Show Image' to the context menu of a broken image and allows user to reload the selected image.
- Version 0.4.2
- Update - Support Firefox 2.0
- Version 0.4.1
- Update - Added zh-CN locale
- Update - Removed custom update.rdf path to comply with addons.mozilla.org policy
- Version 0.4
- Update - Updated to be compatible with Firefox 1.5
- Update - Firefox 1.0 is no longer supported - use version 0.3 instead.
- Update - Added zh-TW locale
- Feature - Added support for image disabled mode - uncheck 'Load Image' in 'Options > Contents'
- Feature - Added hidden feature 'Reload Image' - enable in about:config under 'extensions.showimage.display_reload_image_context_menu'
- Feature - Removed support when docShell.allowImages == false
- Version 0.3
- Update - Updated to be compatible with Firefox 0.8 - 1.0
- Feature - Added accesskey 'h' to context menu item
- Version 0.2.1
- Update - Repackaged to work with new extension manager in Firefox 0.9
- Version 0.2
- Feature - Added Show Image support when docShell.allowImages == false
- Bugfix - 'Show image' menu item now shows on context menu of partially loaded images.
- Version 0.1
- Initial Release
- Option GUI to enable/disable 'Reload Image' feature